At Clare Computer Solutions, we are helping many firms change the way they work as a result of COVID-19, and we are here to support you.
- Building a remote workforce quickly and securely? We can help you.
- Turn in-person meetings and conferences into virtual events? We can help you.
- Need to improve communication between staff and clients? We can help you.
- Looking to help your employees to collaborate better? We can help you.
- Concerned about Ransomware, Network, or Virus Attacks? We can help you.
- Implement Cloud-based security and monitoring tools to protect workers outside of secured site environments? We can help you.
- Provide ongoing support and maintenance of your systems? We can help you.
- Short-term or long-term needs? We can help you.
Many companies find themselves in a position where a remote workforce has become a sudden necessity. The Corona Virus (COVID-19) Pandemic and the Shelter in Place order has forced most companies to move quickly when applying rapid changes to the network. Businesses are feeling the pain, scrambling to ensure the entire workforce can remain productive and secure while working from home.
This requires implementing infrastructure and solutions to enable remote employees to work seamlessly, from anywhere, at any time, on diverse devices, securely, without disruption. This fast pace can also expose companies to higher risks and their employees to new workflows or procedures.
It’s one thing to support a few workers remotely, but transitioning every employee to work remotely, with support for each person and system, is an entirely different situation.
Lately, we’ve been assisting businesses in a variety of areas, from building, designing and deploying new infrastructure or systems to establishing new processes, learning to collaborate, and communicating in a more efficient way, not to mention, training and educating employees, all while trying to maintain business as normal.
Clare Computer Solutions can help navigate the hurdles of designing and implementing the right Remote Access solutions to meet your business objectives.
For over 30 years, we have helped Bay Area businesses implement secure IT Solutions. With extensive experience, we provide Cyber-security and IT Support Solutions tailored to your businesses.
If we can be of any assistance to you or your firm, please call us directly at (925) 277-0690 or email us at [email protected] or contact your dedicated Account Manager.