Backup & Disaster Recovery Services = Business Continuity
Does your business have a backup and disaster recovery plan in case of a catastrophic server crash, data loss or security breach?
- 73% of companies worldwide are failing in terms of disaster readiness. (Disaster Recovery Preparedness Council)
- Over 30% of companies don’t perform test restores of their data or image backups
- 80% of companies that are not able to resume operations within 10 days of a disaster go out of business within 1 month
Keeping an organization's business operations running 24/7 requires engineering expertise and sound IT support. Clare Computer Solutions minimizes the effects of disruptive events with our proactive approach to disaster recovery. This proactive approach focuses on building backup systems for your data.
Because organizations rely on data, companies need their data to be accessible at all times and from anywhere - especially in this era of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD). Disasters come in all shapes and sizes – it’s important to ensure your business will be able to resume operations quickly after any disaster utilizing the correct backup solutions for your invaluable data.
In the IT support industry the term Disaster Recovery is often used to refer to systems and strategies that backup and restore data. CCS can take this a step further and help your business maintain continuity and resume operations rapidly, with a business continuity plan.
Your business continuity plan will need to encompass:
- An IT disaster recovery plan that includes:
- Robust protection for your company data
- Quick access to the data
- Regular testing of data backups
- Plans for conducting business via remote means or a temporary location
- Regular testing of your business continuity plan
- Periodic reviews and updates of your business continuity plan
Every company has different needs with regards to disaster recovery, depending on the nature of their business. Your disaster recovery plan should reflect those needs.
Some small companies can tolerate being down for a few days if something takes their facility offline, while other companies need to be up and running within hours, regardless of the scope of the event.
Clare Computer Solutions has helped many companies devise, implement and maintain their backup and disaster recovery plans. Our expert experience will allow us to devise a plan that fits your needs exactly.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A STRATEGIC CONVERSATION ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS.