Dreading your company’s technology review because you can’t show how your technology is performing? Have a provider suffering from a lack of ideas on how to truly accelerate technology? You’re not alone - these are common symptoms for Bay Area businesses having selected the wrong managed IT service solution.
Who could blame you? The marketplace is crowded with vendors and tools that promise to deliver exactly what you need. Even the “do-it-yourself” path, with homegrown systems or spreadsheets, can seem like you’re moving in the right direction.
Sooner or later, you will sense “something is wrong,” but you can’t quite put your finger on what exactly. If that’s you or could become you, check out these 10 warning signs that your company needs to make a change:
10 Warning Signs You're Using the Wrong IT Service Solution:
1) No one owns the roadmap for projects, unplanned work, updates, and changes
2) There aren’t enough resources to finish the project — so, the project has stalled
3) The “out-of-the-box” support solutions were over positioned, and don’t deliver
4) Your “good enough,” functionality isn’t good enough for your management team
5) Weeks have passed without any word from your account manager or that IT Guy you hired
6) There’s no personalization - Your IT support never seems to know your network, let alone, your name
7) Bouncing between different relationship and account managers within your IT support’s organization?
8) Questioning the value brought by your current technology support provider
9) Tired of burning service hours on re-active support instead of proactive thinking?
10) Lacking a consolidated point-of-service for all technology related matters
Coming to the Realization That You Didn’t Make the Right Choice?
Make a change — your next quarter doesn’t need to be a repeat of this quarter. The bottom-line is that executives need to know technology is being supported by scalable trustworthy, technology partner. This includes building a check-list of “would-like-to-have” features, “must-have” features and “deal breakers.”
Reference your list closely as you vet future products and solutions. Finally, it's smart to secure feedback from others in your industry or channel. Consider inviting potential solution providers to your site, to your team a solution demo.
There's no doubt this process is rigorous. But, it's what's required to find the best IT support and service solution for your organization. Contact Us - for a no-cost, no-obligation, conversation regarding unlocking the true potential of your business network and managed IT service solution.